Under a basic homeowners policy, there are limits to the protection that is provided for items such as guns, jewelry, and fine arts. In order to get coverage above what is granted otherwise, you can get a Personal Articles Floater or an endorsement on your homeowner’s policy.

By doing this, you will be adequately protected without limit if a loss occurs. DMA Insurance will work with you to find a solution that is cost effective and practical.